The Acroprint ATR240 time clock is a top-loading punch clock that uses familiar time cards for record keeping purposes and offers a biometric fingerprint scanner to eliminate costly “buddy punching.” Employees simply press their enrolled finger against the fingerprint scanner on the ATR240. Once their fingerprint has been scanned and accepted, the time will be printed on their time card.
- All the great benefits of the ATR240, plus:
- Biometric verification stops costly buddy punching in its tracks.
- Proximity reader uses badges or handy key fobs to idenfity employees.
- Bright, backlit digital display is easily readable, even from a distance.
- Supports weekly and monthly pay periods.
- Two-color printing identifies early and late punches in red for faster, more accurate payroll processing.
- Build-in programmable chime to notify employees of shifts and breaks.
- Support for external signal control (requires relay box, sold separately).
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time adjustments.
- Optional battery pack allows employees to clock in and out even during a power outage.
- Requires the use of ATR241 time cards.
- Industry leading two-year limited warranty.
What are the advantages of biometrics?
No posts found
Money Handling Equipment
Counterfeit Bill Scanner | Currency Discriminator Counter | mixed-money-counters | Amrotec X-1 | Amrotec X-Count | CD-1000 Currency Discriminator | Billcon D-551 | AMROTEC X-1000 | Cassida Zeus | Accubanker D-450 | Accubanker 1050 MG/UV | Carnation CR-180 | Money Counters | Accubanker AB-5500 | Cassida C100 | Magner 35-3 | Magner 75 | Magner 75M | Magner 75UM | Semacon S-1000 | Semacon S-1015 | Semacon S-1025 | Semacon S-1100 | Semacon S-1115 | Semacon S-1125 | Semacon S-1200 | Semacon S-1215 | Semacon S-1225 | Semacon S-1600 | Semacon S-1615 | Semacon S-1625 |