Martin Yale 62001 Letter Opener is the high end machine of our product line, and is intended for high speed processing in large mail-out environments. Unit automatically feeds, opens and collects a stack of envelopes. Operation speed of up to 17,000 envelopes per hour. Premium features include adjustable feed system, safety-switch protected lid and adjustable cut-depth.
- Automatically feeds, opens, and collects a stack of envelopes
- Operates at a speed of up to 17,500 envelopes/hr.
- Opens envelopes up to 1/4" thick
- Accepts 6" tall stack of envelopes
- Adjustable width to accommodate different envelope sizes and types
- Comes with removable receiving tray and scrap bin
- Ideal for large businesses and mailrooms Questions: (800)910-4223
- Electrical115V 60Hz (220V 50 Hz avail.) UL and CSA approved
- Feed Speed17,500 pieces per hour
- Load Capacity6 inches
- Max Envelope Thickness1/4"
- Cut Width1/50" to 1/8"
- Unit Dimensions (w/tray)36" x 10 5/8" x 12 5/8"
- Shipping Dimensions31"L x 15"W x 16"H
- Cubic Equivalent4.3
- Unit Weight37 Lbs.
- Shipping Weight
- 41 lbs.
No posts found
Money Handling Equipment
Counterfeit Bill Scanner | Currency Discriminator Counter | mixed-money-counters | Amrotec X-1 | Amrotec X-Count | CD-1000 Currency Discriminator | Billcon D-551 | AMROTEC X-1000 | Cassida Zeus | Accubanker D-450 | Accubanker 1050 MG/UV | Carnation CR-180 | Money Counters | Accubanker AB-5500 | Cassida C100 | Magner 35-3 | Magner 75 | Magner 75M | Magner 75UM | Semacon S-1000 | Semacon S-1015 | Semacon S-1025 | Semacon S-1100 | Semacon S-1115 | Semacon S-1125 | Semacon S-1200 | Semacon S-1215 | Semacon S-1225 | Semacon S-1600 | Semacon S-1615 | Semacon S-1625 |