Acroprint ATR120r Time Clock just insert the card in the top slot and the ATR120r will automatically position the card, print the date and time, and eject the card. Thanks to the dot-matrix print head, imprints are clear and easy to read.
This clock requires the use of ATR121 time cards. The power supply is switchable from 120V to 240V. (An adapter may be needed for use with non-USA style outlets.) The ATR120r is designed to be used for time and attendance recording in a professional office environment and carries an industry leading two-year limited warranty.
- Easy printing: insert the card in the top slot and the time clock will automatically position it. Print alignment is adjustable for fine-tuning.
- Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly pay periods.
- Prints in minutes, hundredths, twentieths or tenths.
- Language options: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese.
- Optionally print early and late punches in red for easy identification and faster, more accurate payroll processing.
- Dot-matrix print head produces clear, easy-to-read imprints.
- Programmable for automatic Daylight Saving Time adjustments.
- Analog clock and digital display automatically stay in sync and will match the time printed on the card.
- Build-in programmable buzzer to notify employees of start and stop times.
- Supports external signal devices (with relay box, available separately).
- Internal battery backup to maintain accurate time.
- Optional factory-installed operational battery allows employees to clock in and out even during a power outage, up to 200 punches.
- Clock case secured with lock and key to prevent tampering.
- Clock programming is password-protected for added security.
- Requires the use of ATR121 time cards.
- Two-year limited warranty on parts and labor.
No posts found
** FOR PRODUCT MARKED WITH FREE SHIPPING LOGO .... Free shipping in USA only, Exclude Alaska and Hawaii.