The Canon imageFORMULA DR-M140 document scanner is a compact and versatile solution to help reduce paperwork and improve workflows. With an out-of-the-box design, flexible handling features, and advanced image quality functions, the DR-M140 is a performance-driven device that provides the basis for an intelligent document capture system.
- Reliable pickup feeding
- “U-turn” path feeding - Typical document scanning
- Straight path feeding - Thick documents, plastic and embossed cards
- Long Document Mode - Documents up to 118"
- Folio Mode
- Ultrasonic Doublefeed Detection
- Double Feed Release (DFR) button
- 3.7" (H) x 12.3" (W) x 7.1" (D) (with trays closed)
- 5.7 lb.
- Space-saving - No lengthy feed tray needed, no eject tray needed
- Control Panel - 9 selectable scan tasks
- Automatic Document Feeder (50 Sheets)
- Suggested Daily Volume (6,000 scans)
- Maximum scanning speed (in all modes) - 40 ppm, 80 ipm
- Image processing features increase precision: Auto Color Detection, Character Emphasis, Background Smoothing, Auto Resolution setting, Text Enhancement, Shadow Cropping
- Canon CaptureOnTouch (new User Interface): Scan to Microsoft SharePoint, Full Auto Mode, PDF/A format output, PPTX format output
- Canon CapturePerfect: Auto Color Detection, Scan to Microsoft SharePoint, PPTX format output, Kofax VRS, Nuance eCopy PDF Pro Office
- Meets ENERGY STAR guidelines
- EU RoHS Compliant
- EU WEEE Compliant
- EPEAT Registered
No posts found
** FOR PRODUCT MARKED WITH FREE SHIPPING LOGO .... Free shipping in USA only, Exclude Alaska and Hawaii.