The DR-X10C is Canon's premier scanner in the mid-volume production segment. Boasting high-speed, high-quality image scanning, with reliable document handling capabilities, clear, efficient, and easy image scanning, and superior durability, the DR-X10C fits the demanding requirements of centralized scanning operations.
- The Canon DR-X10C scanner is capable of maintaining impressive scanning speeds of up to 130 pages per minute and 260 images per minute, in color, grayscale, or black-and-white.
- Onboard Image Processing chip can handle multiple image processing functions virtually independent of connected PC performance for quick scan jobs.
- The industry's first dust-free scanning system prevents dust particles from adhering to the sensor glass minimizing manual cleaning.
- Three user-adjustable Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection sensors and Double-Feed Retry mechanism promote flexible document handling for more unattended batch scanning.
- The DR-X10C features a robust design capable of handling approximately 60,000 scans per day meeting the demands of production level scanning.
- Intuitive control panel displays scanner settings, messages and allows the user to pre-register Scan-To-Job buttons for customizable one-touch job access.
No posts found
Money Handling Equipment
Counterfeit Bill Scanner | Currency Discriminator Counter | Cash Counter Machines | mixed-money-counters | Amrotec X-1 | Amrotec X-Count | CD-1000 Currency Discriminator | Billcon D-551 | AMROTEC X-1000 | Cassida Zeus | Accubanker D-450 | Accubanker 1050 MG/UV | Carnation CR-180 | Money Counters | Accubanker AB-5500 | Cassida C100 | Magner 35-3 | Magner 75 | Magner 75M | Magner 75UM | Semacon S-1000 | Semacon S-1015 | Semacon S-1025 | Semacon S-1100 | Semacon S-1115 | Semacon S-1125 | Semacon S-1200 | Semacon S-1215 | Semacon S-1225 | Semacon S-1600 | Semacon S-1615 | Semacon S-1625 |