The DR-X10C is Canon's premier scanner in the mid-volume production segment. Boasting high-speed, high-quality image scanning, with reliable document handling capabilities, clear, efficient, and easy image scanning, and superior durability, the DR-X10C fits the demanding requirements of centralized scanning operations.
- The Canon DR-X10C scanner is capable of maintaining impressive scanning speeds of up to 130 pages per minute and 260 images per minute, in color, grayscale, or black-and-white.
- Onboard Image Processing chip can handle multiple image processing functions virtually independent of connected PC performance for quick scan jobs.
- The industry's first dust-free scanning system prevents dust particles from adhering to the sensor glass minimizing manual cleaning.
- Three user-adjustable Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection sensors and Double-Feed Retry mechanism promote flexible document handling for more unattended batch scanning.
- The DR-X10C features a robust design capable of handling approximately 60,000 scans per day meeting the demands of production level scanning.
- Intuitive control panel displays scanner settings, messages and allows the user to pre-register Scan-To-Job buttons for customizable one-touch job access.
No posts found
** FOR PRODUCT MARKED WITH FREE SHIPPING LOGO .... Free shipping in USA only, Exclude Alaska and Hawaii.