The Carnation Value Counter is THE machine for customers who need to count unsorted banknotes. Just place a mixed match of banknotes in the feeder, and within seconds you get the grand-total. Until recently this technology (and the price tag attached) was reserved for banks and casinos only. Today, thanks to numerous breakthroughs in engineering and recognition software, Carnation is able to offer a mixed denomination value counter to small and medium size businesses as well. The Carnation value counter utilizes the spectrum analysis, magnetic distribution, and infrared distribution technology to recognize and count the banknotes of various denominations.
- Counterfeit modes: UV - Ultra -Violet Detection, MG - Magnetic Detection, IR - Infrared Detection.
- Preset and manual batch settings
- Staistics of bills counted (how many banknote of each denomination)
- 1 year warranty -parts and labor
- Counting speed: 800-1500notes/min
- Hopper capacity: 200 bills
- Stacker capacity: 300 bills
- Power Supply: 110V (+/-10%) 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 75W
No posts found
Money Handling Equipment
Counterfeit Bill Scanner | Currency Discriminator Counter | Cash Counter Machines | mixed-money-counters | Amrotec X-1 | Amrotec X-Count | CD-1000 Currency Discriminator | Billcon D-551 | AMROTEC X-1000 | Cassida Zeus | Accubanker D-450 | Accubanker 1050 MG/UV | Carnation CR-180 | Money Counters | Accubanker AB-5500 | Cassida C100 | Magner 35-3 | Magner 75 | Magner 75M | Magner 75UM | Semacon S-1000 | Semacon S-1015 | Semacon S-1025 | Semacon S-1100 | Semacon S-1115 | Semacon S-1125 | Semacon S-1200 | Semacon S-1215 | Semacon S-1225 | Semacon S-1600 | Semacon S-1615 | Semacon S-1625 |