Hedman Di-100 check signers includes signature plates is ideal for signing or endorsing cut-sheet documents. Traditional mailers can also be signed through crash imprinting. Dual key locks and both a resettable and non-resettable counter is included for maximum controls, four pre-programmed job settings. Specification fixed speed of 300 pieces per minute, paper size 2.75"-14"width 3"-14"length, dimensions 12"L x 19.5" Wx 9.5 H.
- Signing checks
- Endorsing checks
- Transcript validation
- Crash imprinting
- Dual key/lock controls provide maximum control over the imprinting function
- Non-resettable counter counts imprints only when imprinting function is activated via the Imprint Key
- All metal construction with tamper-proof screws provides total security
- Executive key/lock prevents unauthorized access to imprint plates
- Optional tri-color ink roll provides added security to each impression.
- External dial allows for "on the fly" ink roller adjustment
- Imprint location is easily adjusted while imprinting.
- Allows for a variety of imprint designs such as signatures, endorsements, seals and logos with either the standard or optional oversized imprint plates
- Imprints can be placed virtually anywhere on the document
- Easily adapts to any single part document in a wide range of lengths, widths and weights
- Small footprint fits in any office.
- Automatic alignment feature assures accurate imprint location
- Bottom feed assures proper sequencing of documents and reloading during operation
No posts found
** FOR PRODUCT MARKED WITH FREE SHIPPING LOGO .... Free shipping in USA only, Exclude Alaska and Hawaii.