As a time clock, the Lathem 1600E records employees' in and out times for payroll processing. As a job clock it can track project time for accurate costing. And as a document stamp, the Lathem 1600E can print over 200 different time, date and comment print formats.
- Synchronizes time via radio wave to the US atomic clock in Boulder, CO
- Super-bright LED light illuminates print area for easy viewing
- Tru-Align™ option provides fast printing and perfect punch alignment (25 Tru-Align time cards included)
- Perpetual calendar until 2099 (changes year, month and date automatically)
- Keeps time during power outages
- Choose from 18 preset print formats
- Choose from 13 preset messages: RCVD, SENT, IN, OUT, CFMD, FILED, PAID, USED, FAXED, VOID, ORIGN, APR’D, CMPL’D
- Print time in AM/PM or 24 hour format
- Large LCD display shows date, time and day of the week
- Selectable English, French, Spanish, or Portuguese language for printing
- Use standard time or job cards, or optional E16-100 Tru-Align cards
- Mounts easily to wall or desktop
** FOR PRODUCT MARKED WITH FREE SHIPPING LOGO .... Free shipping in USA only, Exclude Alaska and Hawaii.