Ideal for offices, associations and print shops.
The 1812 paper folding machine fills the gap between our larger models and the smaller desktop models that we offer. The variable speed makes your fold jobs run quickly and smoothly without having to adjust for different paper weights. is capable of feeding a wide range of paper weights without having to adjust feed system saving the operator time between folding jobs. It has fully enclosed fold tables making it quieter to operate and improved operator safety. Sheet sizes from 2.5” x 5.2” to 12” x 18” and weights 18 lb. bond to 90 lb. index can be folded. The feed table can hold a capacity up to 500 sheets of 8 1/2” x 11”, 20 lb. bond paper. It performs seven different fold types including: letter, half, z-fold, double parallel, gate, engineering (AKA short z-fold) and church fold that exit the machine on an easy access conveyor. Board controls provide multiple speeds plus auto shut off and jam detect.
1812 Variable Speed AutoFolder™:
- Handles paper weight from 18lb. bond to 90lb. index, 68gsm to 166gsm
- Variable speed ranges from 5,000 to 12,000 sheets per hour
- Folds sheet sizes from 2.5″ x 5.2″ to 12″ x 18″
- Feed table capacity can hold up to 500 sheets of 8.5″ x 11″, 20 lb. bond
- Capable of feeding a wide range of paper weights without having to adjust the feed system – saving time between fold jobs
- Fully enclosed manually adjusted fold tables for quieter operation and improved operator safety
- Manual set up for fold tables
Creates seven different fold types: Letter, Z-fold, Half, Double-Parallel, Gate, Engineering and Church fold
No posts found
** FOR PRODUCT MARKED WITH FREE SHIPPING LOGO .... Free shipping in USA only, Exclude Alaska and Hawaii.