- The only personal information we collect is your name, street and email address, telephone number.
- We use the personal information collected from you to answer the email we receive, and process your order. Such personal information as we collect is not used for any other purpose and is not shared.
- We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put into place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under the age of 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13 to provide information to us.
- You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request detailing the error(s). To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
- In the unlikely event any of the personal information you supply us online is misused, you may redress these issues by contacting us directly 1-818-548-7870.
Money Handling Equipment
Counterfeit Bill Scanner | Currency Discriminator Counter | Cash Counter Machines | mixed-money-counters | Amrotec X-1 | Amrotec X-Count | CD-1000 Currency Discriminator | Billcon D-551 | AMROTEC X-1000 | Accubanker D-450 | Accubanker 1050 MG/UV | Carnation CR-180 | Money Counters | Accubanker AB-5500 | Magner 35-3 | Magner 75 | Magner 75M | Magner 75UM | Semacon S-1000 | Semacon S-1015 | Semacon S-1025 | Semacon S-1100 | Semacon S-1115 | Semacon S-1125 | Semacon S-1200 | Semacon S-1215 | Semacon S-1225 | Semacon S-1600 | Semacon S-1615 | Semacon S-1625 | Sercice Craden DP9 | Rent Currency Counters | Lease Money Counters